Free, self-study resources, including video trainings, for all kinds of topics:
- Computer Basics (How to Use a Mouse, Keyboard, etc)
- Microsoft Office (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc)
- Internet Basics
- Android, iPhone, and iPad Basics
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Skype, Pinterest, etc)
- Reading, Math, and Life Skills
- Job Search and other Career Skills
And much, much more! Click on All Topics to see everything offered, and check back - new topics are being added all the time!
Dennis' Math Class
Check out what students are doing in Dennis' ABE Math Class at RIRAL's Woonsocket Learning Center. During class time, students have access to mobile devices to review math lessons in the form of online videos, as well as connect to websites to practice their math skills.
Click here for resources to help you review multiplication and division.
Many of our students are using Khan Academy to brush up on their math skills and learn new ones. In addition to exercise practice, there are great videos to help explain math concepts such as fractions, exponents, and percents. Did you know that there are now science videos on Khan Academy too? Check them out and let us know what you think!
(you must have a RIRAL account in order to use this program; for help, please contact Bryn Clayton
More Great Resources: