Registration is now open for spring classes! Please contact us at 401-762-3841 or use the form below to sign up for an appointment.
*locations and class offerings are subject to change based on funding and community need
Learning Resource Center - personalized services to help you with your goals for education, training, and work. Schedule:
- Mondays, 5pm-8pm (Woonsocket)
- Wednesdays, 5pm-8pm (East Providence)
- Saturdays, 8am-12pm (Woonsocket)
Call 401-762-3841 for an appointment!
Transition to College
May 3, 5pm
June 7, 5pm
Call Marie at 401-487-9566 or sign up here.
RETURNING STUDENTS: Please note that our registration fee increased to $25 on July 1, 2016.
Requirements for Registering for Classes
- Registration must be in person
- You must attend ALL required registration days; if you miss a day, you will have to wait until the next semester to sign up for classes.
- $25 non-refundable registration fee
- 16 and 17-year-olds must submit a copy of their Alternate Learning Plan
- Math students may be required to purchase a book for $25 or $30, depending on class level. If you change levels during the year, you will need to purchase another book.
- ESL students are required to purchase a book for $20 or $35 depending on class level. If you change levels during the year, you will need to purchase another book,
Our Registration Process
Registration is typically a 2-4 day process, conducted by our admissions team; below is an example (subject to change).
Day 1 (required)
- Welcome & Orientation (30 minutes)
- Fill out registration form (15 minutes)
- CASAS eTest Registration (15 minutes)
- Writing Sample (15-30 minutes)
Day 2 (required)
- CASAS eTest Online Orientation (15 minutes)
- CASAS Reading Test (1.5 hours)
- CASAS Math Test (1.5 hours)
Day 3 (if needed)
- Overflow and Makeup Testing (3 hours)
Day 4 (required)
- Interview to discuss test results and learning options (20 minutes)
Class placement is not guaranteed. Class offerings are determined by the current group of students. If we do not have a placement for you, we will refer to you other agencies in the area. You are welcomed to request a copy of your test scores (at no additional charge) to bring to another agency.
It is the policy of this program not to discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, color, or disability in its educational program, activities, and employment practices in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.