*locations and class offerings are subject to change based on funding and community need
Learning Resource Center - personalized services to help you with your goals for education, training, and work. Schedule:
- Mondays, 5pm-8pm (Woonsocket)
- Wednesdays, 5pm-8pm (East Providence - starting in September)
- Thursdays, 9am-12pm (Woonsocket)
- Saturdays, 8am-12pm (Woonsocket)
Call 401-762-3841 for an appointment!
Transition to College
dates coming soon!
Call Marie at 401-487-9566 or sign up here.
9:30am - 12:30pm
6:00pm - 8:30pm
Call in June to sign up!
Thank you to everyone who came out to register for summer classes!
Summer classes are now FULL.
Sign-ups for the Learning Resource Center are still open - get help with reading, math, or take the GED Ready test for free! (sorry, no ESL at this time) Please call the office for an appointment.
Interested in fall classes? Click below:
RETURNING STUDENTS: Please note that our registration fee increased to $25 on July 1, 2016.
Requirements for Registering for Classes
- Registration must be in person
- You must attend ALL required registration days; if you miss a day, you may need to wait until the next semester to sign up for classes.
- $25 non-refundable registration fee
- 16 and 17-year-olds must submit a copy of their Alternate Learning Plan
- ESL students are required to purchase a book for $30. If you change levels during the year, you will need to purchase another book,
Our Registration Process
Registration is typically a 2-4 day process, conducted by our admissions team; below is an example (subject to change).
Day 1 (required)
- Welcome & Orientation (30 minutes)
- Fill out registration form (15 minutes)
- CASAS eTest Registration (15 minutes)
- Writing Sample (15-30 minutes)
Day 2 (required)
- CASAS eTest Online Orientation (15 minutes)
- CASAS Reading Test (1.5 hours)
- CASAS Math Test (1.5 hours)
Day 3 (if needed)
- Overflow and Makeup Testing (3 hours)
Day 4 (required)
- Interview to discuss test results and learning options (20 minutes)
Class placement is not guaranteed. Class offerings are determined by the current group of students. If we do not have a placement for you, we will refer to you other agencies in the area. You are welcomed to request a copy of your test scores (at no additional charge) to bring to another agency.
It is the policy of this program not to discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, color, or disability in its educational program, activities, and employment practices in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.