Year Up has two program start dates: March & September
As an overview of Year Up:
- A free one-year job training program
- Require a GED or HS diploma to apply
- For 18-24 year olds
- Three career tracks: Business Operations, Information Technology, and (newest) Healthcare Operations.
- Offer college level courses for free to earn college credit recommendations (ACE).
- Opportunity to earn educational stipend of up to $340 biweekly during learning phase and up to $450 biweekly during internship phase
- Earn a 6 month internship at one of our more than 25 corporate partners, including but not limited to Cox Media, Bank of America, Fidelity, IGT, and Hasbro
Any interested candidates can contact Amanda directly (see below) or go to yearup.org/apply to sign an interest form.