From firstname.lastname@example.org, on behalf of Shemika Moore:
Great job opportunity that does not require a degree!
Job Title: Front Desk Administrative Support
Organization: Housing Opportunities Corporation
Location: 861 A Broad Street, Providence, RI
Salary: $15/hour plus benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Admin Support for the main office of a non-profit Property Management organization in Providence, RI.
Candidates should have great attention to detail, a positive outlook on their work, and the ability to work as part of a team to get the job done.
This candidate will be responsible for several key functions listed below:
- Customer/Client support
- Fielding and directing inbound phone traffic
- Provide support to Property Management
- Input of critical time sensitive data into the computer system files and soft-ware applications.
- And other duties as they are assigned.
- Fluent Spanish and English speaking, and written correspondence.
- Accept accountability and possess good judgment and decision making skills; the ability to take initiative
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability to learn quickly and efficiently
- Friendly and outgoing disposition, Team Player with Initiative and great Interpersonal Relations
- Problem Solver; Independent
- Detail oriented
- Honesty, Integrity, Reliability and Flexibility
- Adhere to policy and procedures
- Time Management skills
- Ability to learn HUD (Housing and Urban Development) regulations.
A preference in having Property Management experience and knowledge of Yardi software is be a plus!
A Credit check and a BCI will be required prior to employment.
All references will be contacted with applicant’s permission.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access, are a must